C E R I T A H A T I
Friday, December 21, 2012 • Friday, December 21, 2012 • 0 comments

I am home. I am home. I am home. Finally.  Alhamdulillah.  Cuti sampai 1 januari 2013.  Tapi balik before that date, maybe.  So semalam balik tak bagitau family pun. Told mama that i might be coming home on 22 december, but surprised them by coming home yesterday.  :)  Naseb kena bebel sikit.  Kejap je.

Balik naik bas.  Sampai seremban around 8.45.  Then berjalan sampai bawak beg berat berat, pegi secret recipe.  Bought cake for kaklong.  Happy belated birthday! But i end up finishing almost all the cake.  Dont blame me.  Who hates cake?  ;)  Time balik rumah, nampak ade yg beli domino's.  Sha habeskan jugak.  I am totally hungry.  Musnah diet !  haha. 

So i will be here, in seremban for a week.  My plan?  Jogging untuk kuatkan stamina.  Its been years tak jogging.  So kena start all over again so that i can use to it later on.  Sedang mencari geng untuk jogging.  But i have nobody.  Dah ajak ira.  Dy kate dy join geng jogging.  So jog dgn dy jelah nanti.  InsyaAllah.  Then i am planning to go shopping.  Tak kisah mane2.  Asalkan dapat beli baju, jubah, kasut, beg etc.  Balik dihantar, so take the big chance untuk angkut sume barang bawak balik jengka.  :)

I am planning to go shopping, of course not alone.  nak ajak all my frens.  Macam macam dugaan.  Zati?  Nenek dy meninggal dunia this afternoon.  takziah.  So i think it is rude to ask her to join me to shop.  Zura?  I dont know.  I mean, its hard for us to meet.  I dont know why.  Una?  Dah ajak dh.  Dy kate maybe next week boleh.  Sebab dy quite busy with her catering things.  Syu?  Pegi penang, sedare kawen.  So kena tunggu next week untuk keluar. 

Walau macam mane sekali pun, mmg kena pegi shopping mall.  Sebab i got these assignment that asked me to go to a shopping mall.  To make a survey.  I am not lying.  This assignment asked u to go to a shopping mall and make a survey.  I dont know whether i can do it or not.  I will go to a shopping mall, but to shop, not to make a survey, of course.  :P

So i will be waiting patiently for next week.  Jogging, then shopping.  Facebooking.  Twittering.  Eating.  Homeworking.  Studying.   All things.  :)  InsyaAllah.



Welcome to my fantasy webbie. :) bold italic underline strike

Diary About Link Stuff


i hate cbox. Sorry! :)


Template By: Umi Humaira
Big helped: Wana
Owner: AISHAH