C E R I T A H A T I
Wednesday, October 24, 2012 • Wednesday, October 24, 2012 • 0 comments


I’ve watched lots of movies, tons of it.  But instead of all the movies, I only learned one thing, just one, yet big thing.  I loved watching movies about love, fashion, food.  But I love friendship more.  You know, all dramas and movies, also novels always show some kind of friendship that I love so much. 

You know, I always dream of having a perfect friendship, where I will have awesome friends, who will always there for me, be a good listener, same goes as me.  You know those things from movies; friends are having sleepover at one of the friends’ house.  Playing truth or dare, getting punishment, sharing secrets, ask question that we have been curious about.  Then, sleep together in one room.  Well, in dramas, movies and all, you can’t say they are sleeping because they were just talking all over the time, nonstop, sharing questions. 

A sleepover, spending time together, playing truth or dare, little girls games, sharing secrets, sleep in one room, one bed, one pillow and one blanket.  That was the thing that always happened in movies or novels.  For me, that for the most perfect scene in movies, always has been my favorite.  You can actually saw it in Princess Diaries, Princess Mia and Lily.  It really showed us a true friendship and I am jealous about it.

I had been dreaming about it, the exactly scene from the movies.  And I always dream I am on the scene, with my friends.  A sleepover, playing together, having fun and laugh, those little girls’ games and sharing secrets.  As for me, sharing secret will always have been my favorite activity.  You know, after getting tired because too much playing and laughing with friends, then you will sit together in one room, sharing secrets from one to another.  You will hear all kinds of secrets, about family matters, crush, physical appearance, fashion, all kind of things.  There will be laugh and tears. 

For me, getting to know my friend’s secret is the best thing.  You know the feeling when you are the one who being trusted to share secrets about?  Sharing secrets is not all about sharing secrets only.  It about feelings, how to get to know your friends more, to understand her more so that one day you will know her feeling just by looking at her face, or maybe just by her eyes.  And the best part is when you feel appreciated because there are those who want to share secrets with you, and most important thing is, you are the only one who knows the secrets.  That kind of feeling is the best feeling when you are having a friendship.  When you are being trusted by your friend and she is telling you her secrets, that is a truly friends, a forever friendship.

I bet no one will understand what I am saying just know. It’s ok, it is my own feeling from all the movies, dramas, novels I watched and read.   But it really was a wonderful feeling.  When you are telling your friend your top secrets, believe me.  She is your best friend and will always be.  And you are having a truly friendship where I am jealous the most.  Appreciate even a little thing happen to you.




Welcome to my fantasy webbie. :) bold italic underline strike

Diary About Link Stuff


i hate cbox. Sorry! :)


Template By: Umi Humaira
Big helped: Wana
Owner: AISHAH