C E R I T A H A T I
Monday, May 21, 2012 • Monday, May 21, 2012 • 0 comments


Hi, my name is:
Siti Aishah Binti Mohd Alip.
When I’m nervous:
i’ll get butterfly in my stomach.
By this time next year:
i am a mahasisiwi. :O
Last night I:
dream on something awesome. J

PART 1: YOU
Were you a planned baby?:
Not sure about that.
Were you the first?:
I’m the last J

PART 2: YOUR PERSONALITY
Do you have low self esteem?:
always.
Are you happy right now?:
No.

PART 3: APPEARANCE
Are you comfortable with the way you look?:
sometimes.
Describe your hair:
Longest I ever have. And a little curly at the end. Thinking about a haircut.

PART 4: RANDOM
Ever been kicked out of a bar?
Yeah, of course I’ve been in the bar before, right.
Ever been arrested?:
I am not that bad. :P

PART 5: THE OUTDOORS
Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?:
indoors.
How’s the weather?
I am not a meteorological experts.
Do you like walking in the rain?:
ya,but I hate rain.
Do you like thunderstorms?:
no and never.

PART 6: FOOD
Are you a vegetarian?
Obviously not. I may die if I don’t eat meat for a day.
Anything you absolutely could eat forever?
Meat.

PART 7: RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE
Do you want to get married?:
obviously not.
Are you in a relationship?:
Nope. Single as ever.

PART 8: RANDOM QUESTIONS
Where is your cell phone?:
beside me. J
Your dream last night?:
Good question ! my super crush was on my dream last night.hope he will come again tonight. :O.
Your favorite drink?:                              
Nothing in particular. But I usually prefer something sweet and cold.
Your fears?
I actually fear on many things. But I didn’t tell people that. So this one is going to be my dirty little secret.
Where did you grow up?:
Malaysia.
Tattoos?:
Not for me.
Your life?:
Boring.
What are you thinking about right now?:
what kind of answer I wanna tell you about this question.
Favorite color(s)?
blue,black,white,purple.it does change all the time.till now.
When is the last time you laughed? :
half an hour ago.
Last received call?
3 hours ago.unexpected call.

Part 9: LIFE
Who knows the most about you?
I don’t even know myself.how can people know me? --_--
Who do you blame for your mood today?:
everyone who lives with me right now. :O
What is making you sad right now?
.my family who abandoned me because of my sister. L
What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Pff…!i can’t even slept properly and mama was disturbing me.
Last person you went out to dinner with?
Rarely have dinner.
Do you drink lots of water?
 one bottle of mineral water for one day is enough for me.
Are you a mama’s child or a daddy’s child?
Both.
The last website you visited?
twitter.
How many piercings do you have?
None whatsoever.
Last person you went to the movies with?
izzati and fatin athirah.and rashidi.
What did you do/will you do for your birthday this year?
Old enough to plan anything.
Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
strong question ! I wonder what I’m going to do next week.
What are you looking forward to right now?
my life,my future at Uitm Jengka,Pahang.
Part 10: IF YOU HAD TO
If you HAD to dye your hair a color what color would it be?
Pink.HAHA.
If you HAD to get a piercing (not ears) what would you get?
Can’t think of any. Never had one.

PART 11: RIGHT NOW
Are you satisfied with your life right now?
no,not yet.
What is something that confuses you?
between dreams and reality.i am having hard time to differentiate both of them.
Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
Usually I would just walk through carefreely. Not really the always-carry-umbrella-in-my-bag type.
Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
nope.everything is mine.
What are you doing tonight?
answers all your questions,la!
Can you sleep in jeans?
Would love to.
What’s your favorite possession?
food. J
What is the last thing someone bought you?
Cadbury black forest. J
Do you trust people easily?
sometimes.
Do you care what others think about you?
sometimes.
What do you look forward to in the next 3 months?
again,my life,my future,on how I survive at an isolated place.
Is there someone you want to confront?
many of them !
What were you doing at 10AM?
watched TV.
Where do you go when you want to be alone?
an isolated,yet beautiful beach,where I am the only person there. J
How late did you stay up last night and why?
2.30 AM because there’s a lot on my mind.
Who were you with Saturday night?
Having a family time.
Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
No. And certainly hope not.
When is the next time you’ll see your best friend(s)?
i don’t even have a bestfriend.
What radio station do you listen to the most?
I listened musics on my laptop.
Where is your father?
at his room.
What high school did/do/will you attend?
SMK Tunku Ampuan Durah.
What were you doing at 11pm last night?
blogwalking.
Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
my older sister.
Is there anything that you are craving right now?
kek batik.
Have you riden in someone else’s car today?
no.
In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
no.
What were you doing on Friday?
Still work.last day that day J.
Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
My name is so common, I don’t have enough fingers to count.




Welcome to my fantasy webbie. :) bold italic underline strike

Diary About Link Stuff


i hate cbox. Sorry! :)


Template By: Umi Humaira
Big helped: Wana
Owner: AISHAH