C E R I T A H A T I
Sunday, May 13, 2012 • Sunday, May 13, 2012 • 0 comments


Dear you,
I wish I could tell you these,but I can’t.
I just can’t.
I just want you to know that I like you.
I don’t even know why I like you,
But I just,I did like you.
I wish you know about this.
You are an ego man,with full of yourself.
My friends just hate you so much,but I can’t deny it.
I like you.
I can’t tell my friends,they will think that I am crazy enough to like someone like you.
But I just did.
I like you,
And I wish to have a relationship with you.
I don’t want any big hopes,just be friends,both of us.
But I don’t think it will happen.
It will never happen.never be.
But seriously,I can’t lie to myself.
I just like you.
And I think I have a crush on you.
You.



Welcome to my fantasy webbie. :) bold italic underline strike

Diary About Link Stuff


i hate cbox. Sorry! :)


Template By: Umi Humaira
Big helped: Wana
Owner: AISHAH