
|
Sunday, November 14, 2010 • Sunday, November 14, 2010 • 0 comments annyeong!! Mr.Angel!! i've got a big problem here. its about my friends.. again.... Mr.Angel!! i'm sad!! i dont know what to do. u know what? since mid year ago, everything changed. everything!! before this,we always stay back at school, study together. or maybe gossip,talked together. we always talked nonsense,then laughed together. i missed that part so much. i dont care if i have to stayback at school untill 5,6 o'clock. as long as i can be with them. i prefered to be with all of us other than be at home, even i can watch suju's video at home. :) omo~~~i missed that so much.. Mr.Angel!! i wanna cry!! i hate all this stupid thing happen to us!! u know Mr.Angel? i was amazed with your relationship with other members. how can u still stick together without any problem? maybe u guys fighting, but then u guys will be together back as normal. before this,when we fighted, we will be together back, but not now. it's different. totally different. and there are my friend who say that she is ready if we have to split up. what was wrong with her? she is one of our friend who was excited in everything about us. i know that she love us so much, but how can she do this to us? i cant take it anymore,Mr.Angel!! my friends always said that i am hot-tempered and they hate it. so i tried and push myself to be a strong girl, like u,Mr.Angel!! since i became a prefect, i tried not to get angry. i know my fiends hate my attitude,that hot-tempered attitude. i've tried my best,so my friends will happy to be friend with me. i always read story about bad relationship between friends, and i always pray that we will never have to face it. but,i think i didnt pray enough. it happen to us. but,i take it as an experience and challenge that we have to do. I hate the fact that it happen to us. I hate it!! Eotteohge? I don’t want all of us split up. I always dreamed of us to have a great relationship. I always hope that our relationship will never end. I hope. Even a lots of stupid problems happened to us, But I always hoping for the best for us. I will always pray the best for us,tridurapura. And I will never stop,until we will be unite together. Mr.Angel!!! I’ll promise u. I will try my best to be as strong as u. And I will try to be a good friend to others,just like u. I will never cry to a stupid thing, Except I cant take it anymore. I will promise u, I will push myself, To not cry. And I will never tell anybody about my problem. I promise u that I will hear my friends’s problem. And I will never give problem to them. I wanna be like u,Mr.Angel!! Strong!! I will never cry. I know it’s hard for me to not cry because I’m a really sensitive girl. But I will try my best. I will only cry when I am alone. I will never trouble my friends. Never!! Mr.Angel!! U must promise me too!! U have to promise that u will always be with me,all the time. U are the only one who I trust. U are the one who will hear my problem. U have to promise me that u will never ever tell anybody about all I told u. Promise me!! U r the only one I have. Saranghaeyo,Mr.Angel!!
|
|